PEMF Devices, Technology & Research updates
A reference source for information related to PEMF devices and PEMF therapy in general. Learn about the effects of PEMF Devices and ways to utilize them directly from the experts in the field of PEMF. Curated original articles written by experts such as Dr. Pawluk and affiliated PEMF brands.
Where to Buy PEMF in India? PEMF therapy is available online in India. EarthPulse PEMF systems are shipped pan-India in all major cities, towns & villages.
The PEMf therapy post – PEMF therapy in India is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. …
Dr. Pawluk explains how PEMF therapy is quite the opposite of harmful EMF pollution, and how PEMF devices can be used for EMF Protection.read more
Dr. Pawluk shares, “After my many years of medical practice, and more than 25 years of using magnetic therapies, I have seen truly life-altering and dramatic results from the use of PEMFs in diabetics. Not only do PEMF therapies help to condition all tissues to be as healthy as possible, especially as we get older, but they also accelerate the natural health recovery of diabetic tissues.”read more
Regardless of PEMF device used, one of the almost universal phenomena that I see in people using PEMFs is that people almost universally describe improvement in sleep. Read the expert PEMF therapy advice from Dr. Pawluk.read more
Learn about Chronic Pain management with PEMF devices by reading this post by Dr. Pawluk. Pain is not only a nuisance—it is also a lifesaver. People born without the ability to feel pain die younger. Pain is a teacher that helps you to avoid future harm. This is especially true for sudden severe pain. Chronic Pain Chronic, or constant, pain can shorten your life as well, but for other reasons.read more
We recognized the effectiveness of pulsed electromagnetic fields or PEMF Therapy for Fibromyalgia back in 2002. EarthPulse documented results in this area of research pre-dating all peer reviewed literature. Fibromyalgia more often than not is associated with low tissue oxygen. This is not a result of cardiovascular issues but in mitochondrial electron transport chain..read more
The most effective Magnetic Therapy modality, PEMF Therapy can easily be done at home. All you need is an PEMF therapy machinethat can easily be used in..
The PEMf therapy post – How to do magnetic therapy at home? is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/how-to-do-magnetic-therapy-at-home/…
Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMF) & Electrical Stimulation (ES) by EarthPulse, enhance your brain and body performance – GUARANTEED. No body modification necessary.
The post Transhumanize Yourself for Super Human Performance without Nanotechnology or Implants appeared first on PEMF Therapy – Research, Devices & Reviews by EarthPulse. Originally posted on https://earthpulse.net/transhumanize-super-human-performance/…
Decades of studies show that PEMF therapy can have remarkable effects on all types of arthritis, bone and connective tissue conditions. It is generally accepted that PEMF reduces inflammation. Chronic inflammation causes mitochondrial dysfunction that soon becomes metabolic syndrom. Recent research implicates metabolic syndrome as a cause of arthritis. Get the picture?
The PEMf therapy post – Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field or PEMF therapy for Arthritis is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/pulsed-electromagnetic-field-pemf-therapy-arthritis/…
Latest PubMed Scientific & Medical Journals Abstracts/Citations for keyword, “PEMF therapy”
When planning to experiment for yourself or your patients, its advisable to refer everything possible by combining the search on PEMF therapy with physiological conditions.
Below 30 latest publications on PubMed. Plenty of amateurs here though, so all data should be reviewed only after you have experienced using PEMF devices yourself. In todays date, amateurs in technology are able to publish whatever they like through well established journal syndicates.
- Ghalayani Esfahani, A, Lazazzera, B, Draghi, L, Farè, S, Chiesa, R, De Nardo, L et al.. Bactericidal activity of Gallium-doped chitosan coatings against staphylococcal infection. J. Appl. Microbiol. 2018; :. doi: 10.1111/jam.14133. PubMed PMID:30329212 .
- Klüter, T, Krath, A, Stukenberg, M, Gollwitzer, H, Harrasser, N, Knobloch, K et al.. Electromagnetic transduction therapy and shockwave therapy in 86 patients with rotator cuff tendinopathy: A prospective randomized controlled trial. Electromagn Biol Med. 2018; :1-9. doi: 10.1080/15368378.2018.1499030. PubMed PMID:30183430 .
- Elshiwi, AM, Hamada, HA, Mosaad, D, Ragab, IMA, Koura, GM, Alrawaili, SM et al.. Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field on nonspecific low back pain patients: a randomized controlled trial. Braz J Phys Ther. 2018; :. doi: 10.1016/j.bjpt.2018.08.004. PubMed PMID:30177406 .
- Sorrell, RG, Muhlenfeld, J, Moffett, J, Stevens, G, Kesten, S. Evaluation of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for the treatment of chronic postoperative pain following lumbar surgery: a pilot, double-blind, randomized, sham-controlled clinical trial. J Pain Res. 2018;11 :1209-1222. doi: 10.2147/JPR.S164303. PubMed PMID:29950893 PubMed Central PMC6018879.
- Tran, MTD, Skovbjerg, S, Arendt-Nielsen, L, Bech, P, Lunde, M, Elberling, J et al.. Two of three patients with multiple chemical sensitivity had less symptoms and secondary hyperalgesia after transcranially applied pulsed electromagnetic fields. Scand J Pain. 2014;5 (2):104-109. doi: 10.1016/j.sjpain.2013.11.008. PubMed PMID:29913674 .
- Li, S, Jiang, H, Wang, B, Gu, M, Bi, X, Yin, Y et al.. Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for Evaluating the Effect of Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields on Marrow Adiposity in Postmenopausal Women With Osteopenia. J Comput Assist Tomogr. ;42 (5):792-797. doi: 10.1097/RCT.0000000000000757. PubMed PMID:29901507 .
- Wu, S, Yu, Q, Sun, Y, Tian, J. Synergistic effect of a LPEMF and SPIONs on BMMSC proliferation, directional migration, and osteoblastogenesis. Am J Transl Res. 2018;10 (5):1431-1443. . PubMed PMID:29887957 PubMed Central PMC5992538.
- Funk, RH. Coupling of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) therapy to molecular grounds of the cell. Am J Transl Res. 2018;10 (5):1260-1272. . PubMed PMID:29887943 PubMed Central PMC5992548.
- Gaynor, JS, Hagberg, S, Gurfein, BT. Veterinary applications of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. Res. Vet. Sci. 2018;119 :1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.rvsc.2018.05.005. PubMed PMID:29775839 .
- Multanen, J, Häkkinen, A, Heikkinen, P, Kautiainen, H, Mustalampi, S, Ylinen, J et al.. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in the treatment of pain and other symptoms in fibromyalgia: A randomized controlled study. Bioelectromagnetics. 2018;39 (5):405-413. doi: 10.1002/bem.22127. PubMed PMID:29709070 .
- Yuan, J, Xin, F, Jiang, W. Underlying Signaling Pathways and Therapeutic Applications of Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields in Bone Repair. Cell. Physiol. Biochem. 2018;46 (4):1581-1594. doi: 10.1159/000489206. PubMed PMID:29694967 .
- Nardoni, M, Della Valle, E, Liberti, M, Relucenti, M, Casadei, MA, Paolicelli, P et al.. Can Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Trigger On-Demand Drug Release from High-Tm Magnetoliposomes?. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2018;8 (4):. doi: 10.3390/nano8040196. PubMed PMID:29584700 PubMed Central PMC5923526.
- Bragin, DE, Bragina, OA, Hagberg, S, Nemoto, EM. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Mitigates High Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Induced Microvascular Shunting (MVS) in Rats. Acta Neurochir. Suppl. 2018;126 :93-95. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-65798-1_20. PubMed PMID:29492540 .
- Seo, N, Lee, SH, Ju, KW, Woo, J, Kim, B, Kim, S et al.. Low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field pretreated bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote the regeneration of crush-injured rat mental nerve. Neural Regen Res. 2018;13 (1):145-153. doi: 10.4103/1673-5374.224383. PubMed PMID:29451219 PubMed Central PMC5840980.
- Yang, X, He, H, Gao, Q, He, C. Pulsed electromagnetic field improves subchondral bone microstructure in knee osteoarthritis rats through a Wnt/β-catenin signaling-associated mechanism. Bioelectromagnetics. 2018;39 (2):89-97. doi: 10.1002/bem.22106. PubMed PMID:29251361 .
- Thabet, AAE, Elsodany, AM, Battecha, KH, Alshehri, MA, Refaat, B. High-intensity laser therapy versus pulsed electromagnetic field in the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea. J Phys Ther Sci. 2017;29 (10):1742-1748. doi: 10.1589/jpts.29.1742. PubMed PMID:29184281 PubMed Central PMC5684002.
- Huegel, J, Choi, DS, Nuss, CA, Minnig, MCC, Tucker, JJ, Kuntz, AF et al.. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy at different frequencies and durations on rotator cuff tendon-to-bone healing in a rat model. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018;27 (3):553-560. doi: 10.1016/j.jse.2017.09.024. PubMed PMID:29174271 PubMed Central PMC5835831.
- Szemerszky, R, Szabolcs, Z, Bogdány, T, Jánossy, G, Thuróczy, G, Köteles, F et al.. No effect of a pulsed magnetic field on induced ischemic muscle pain. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Physiol. Behav. 2018;184 :55-59. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2017.11.005. PubMed PMID:29127072 .
- Ehnert, S, Fentz, AK, Schreiner, A, Birk, J, Wilbrand, B, Ziegler, P et al.. Extremely low frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields cause antioxidative defense mechanisms in human osteoblasts via induction of •O2- and H2O2. Sci Rep. 2017;7 (1):14544. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-14983-9. PubMed PMID:29109418 PubMed Central PMC5673962.
- Jung, JG, Park, JH, Kim, SC, Kang, KH, Cho, JH, Cho, JW et al.. Effectiveness of pulsed electromagnetic field for pain caused by placement of initial orthodontic wire in female orthodontic patients: A preliminary single-blind randomized clinical trial. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2017;152 (5):582-591. doi: 10.1016/j.ajodo.2017.04.022. PubMed PMID:29103436 .
- Capelli, E, Torrisi, F, Venturini, L, Granato, M, Fassina, L, Lupo, GFD et al.. Low-Frequency Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Is Able to Modulate miRNAs in an Experimental Cell Model of Alzheimer's Disease. J Healthc Eng. 2017;2017 :. doi: 10.1155/2017/2530270. PubMed PMID:29072895 .
- Capelli, E, Torrisi, F, Venturini, L, Granato, M, Fassina, L, Lupo, GFD et al.. Low-Frequency Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Is Able to Modulate miRNAs in an Experimental Cell Model of Alzheimer's Disease. J Healthc Eng. 2017;2017 :2530270. doi: 10.1155/2017/2530270. PubMed PMID:29065581 PubMed Central PMC5434238.
- Lu, ZY, Zhou, HS, Su, ZX, Qi, J, Zhang, J, Xue, GH et al.. Therapeutic ultrasound plus pulsed electromagnetic field improves recovery from peripheral arterial disease in hypertension. Am J Transl Res. 2017;9 (9):4184-4194. . PubMed PMID:28979692 PubMed Central PMC5622261.
- Nieuwenhuijsen, K, Schoutens, AMC, Frings-Dresen, MHW, Sluiter, JK. Evaluation of a randomized controlled trial on the effect on return to work with coaching combined with light therapy and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for workers with work-related chronic stress. BMC Public Health. 2017;17 (1):761. doi: 10.1186/s12889-017-4720-y. PubMed PMID:28969697 PubMed Central PMC5625706.
- Pagani, S, Veronesi, F, Aldini, NN, Fini, M. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I, a Debilitating and Poorly Understood Syndrome. Possible Role for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields: A Narrative Review. Pain Physician. 2017;20 (6):E807-E822. . PubMed PMID:28934787 .
- Nayback-Beebe, AM, Yoder, LH, Goff, BJ, Arzola, S, Weidlich, C. The effect of pulsed electromagnetic frequency therapy on health-related quality of life in military service members with chronic low back pain. Nurs Outlook. ;65 (5S):S26-S33. doi: 10.1016/j.outlook.2017.07.012. PubMed PMID:28893387 .
- Tschon, M, Veronesi, F, Contartese, D, Sartori, M, Martini, L, Vincenzi, F et al.. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields and platelet rich plasma in preventing osteoclastogenesis in an in vitro model of osteolysis. J. Cell. Physiol. 2018;233 (3):2645-2656. doi: 10.1002/jcp.26143. PubMed PMID:28786478 .
- Krath, A, Klüter, T, Stukenberg, M, Zielhardt, P, Gollwitzer, H, Harrasser, N et al.. Electromagnetic transduction therapy in non-specific low back pain: A prospective randomised controlled trial. J Orthop. 2017;14 (3):410-415. doi: 10.1016/j.jor.2017.06.016. PubMed PMID:28736490 PubMed Central PMC5510490.
- Li, B, Bi, J, Li, W, Huang, S, Zhang, S, Zhao, J et al.. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on histomorphometry and osteocalcin in disuse osteoporosis rats. Technol Health Care. 2017;25 (S1):13-20. doi: 10.3233/THC-171301. PubMed PMID:28582887 .