PEMF Devices, Technology & Research updates
A reference source for information related to PEMF devices and PEMF therapy in general. Learn about the effects of PEMF Devices and ways to utilize them directly from the experts in the field of PEMF. Curated original articles written by experts such as Dr. Pawluk and affiliated PEMF brands.
We’re proud to announce the release of our new invention, presenting the EarthPulse E-Stim! The World’s Most Powerful Electrical Stimulation Machine Featuring 9.6 Hz Squarewave, 4 pads and an AC/DC setting.
The post EarthPulse E-Stim is out now – The World’s Most Powerful Electrical Stimulation Machine appeared first on PEMF Therapy – Research, Devices & Reviews by EarthPulse. Originally posted on https://earthpulse.net/earthpulse-electrical-stimulation-machine-new-release/…
Decades of studies show that PEMF therapy can have remarkable effects on all types of arthritis, bone and connective tissue conditions. It is generally accepted that PEMF reduces inflammation. Chronic inflammation causes mitochondrial dysfunction that soon becomes metabolic syndrom. Recent research implicates metabolic syndrome as a cause of arthritis. Get the picture?
The PEMf therapy post – Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field or PEMF therapy for Arthritis is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/pulsed-electromagnetic-field-pemf-therapy-arthritis/…
Originally posted on https://medium.com/magnetic-stimulation-therapy-for-a-healthier/electrical-stimulation-for-killing-infections-cellular-regeneration-done-the-right-way-7990296663c4?source=rss—-f6fbed23e830—4…read more
Bad shoulder affects 9 of 10 people that aren’t young anymore. Dealing with a bad shoulder seems like some sort of rite of passage. Some have to deal with a bad shoulder only during sleep and some deal with a bad shoulder all day. EarthPulse™ patented PEMF & Electric Stimulation Remedies eradicate issues even where infections exist, meaning no more drugs & faster recovery and we deliver world-wide with full money back guaranteee!
The post Bad Shoulder Pulsed Magnetic & Electric Stimulation Remedies appeared first on PEMF Therapy – Research, Devices & Reviews by EarthPulse. Originally posted on https://earthpulse.net/bad-shoulder-pulsed-magnetic-electric-stimulation-remedies/…
For professional sportsmen, the EarthPulse PEMF therapy machine will help recovering & performing so well, it’ll add at least a few extra seasons of play and that in itself is priceless.
The PEMf therapy post – Here’s how PEMF therapy machine helps Sportsmen perform better & add extra seasons to their play is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/pemf-therapy-machine-for-professional-sportsmen/…
Where to Buy PEMF in India? PEMF therapy is available online in India. EarthPulse PEMF systems are shipped pan-India in all major cities, towns & villages.
The PEMf therapy post – PEMF therapy in India is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/pemf-therapy-in-india/…
Learn how PEMF therapy helps in rapid recovery from Stroke & how Stroke survivors can utilize PEMF therapy for stroke rehabilitation.
The PEMf therapy post – PEMF therapy for Stroke Rehabilitation is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/pemf-therapy-stroke-rehabilitation/…
EarthPulse announces the release of E-Stim, an Electrical Stimulation Therapy System. It’s the best Electric Stim in the market now which encompasses a range of AC and DC electric stimulation therapies into a single unit.
The PEMf therapy post – EarthPulse releases E-Stim, an Electrical Stimulation Therapy System is brought to you by PEMF Therapy. Originally posted on https://pemfhealing.in/earthpulse-electric-stim-estim/…
Originally posted on https://medium.com/magnetic-stimulation-therapy-for-a-healthier/latest-electrostimulation-devices-222c12ce1fd9?source=rss—-f6fbed23e830—4…read more
Latest PubMed Scientific & Medical Journals Abstracts/Citations for keyword, “PEMF therapy”
When planning to experiment for yourself or your patients, its advisable to refer everything possible by combining the search on PEMF therapy with physiological conditions.
Below 30 latest publications on PubMed. Plenty of amateurs here though, so all data should be reviewed only after you have experienced using PEMF devices yourself. In todays date, amateurs in technology are able to publish whatever they like through well established journal syndicates.
- Tran, MTD, Skovbjerg, S, Arendt-Nielsen, L, Bech, P, Lunde, M, Elberling, J et al.. Two of three patients with multiple chemical sensitivity had less symptoms and secondary hyperalgesia after transcranially applied pulsed electromagnetic fields. Scand J Pain. 2017;5 (2):104-109. doi: 10.1016/j.sjpain.2013.11.008. PubMed PMID:29913674 .
- Li, S, Jiang, H, Wang, B, Gu, M, Bi, X, Yin, Y et al.. Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy for Evaluating the Effect of Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields on Marrow Adiposity in Postmenopausal Women With Osteopenia. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2018; :. doi: 10.1097/RCT.0000000000000757. PubMed PMID:29901507 .
- Wu, S, Yu, Q, Sun, Y, Tian, J. Synergistic effect of a LPEMF and SPIONs on BMMSC proliferation, directional migration, and osteoblastogenesis. Am J Transl Res. 2018;10 (5):1431-1443. . PubMed PMID:29887957 PubMed Central PMC5992538.
- Funk, RH. Coupling of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) therapy to molecular grounds of the cell. Am J Transl Res. 2018;10 (5):1260-1272. . PubMed PMID:29887943 PubMed Central PMC5992548.
- Gaynor, JS, Hagberg, S, Gurfein, BT. Veterinary applications of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. Res. Vet. Sci. 2018;119 :1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.rvsc.2018.05.005. PubMed PMID:29775839 .
- Multanen, J, Häkkinen, A, Heikkinen, P, Kautiainen, H, Mustalampi, S, Ylinen, J et al.. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in the treatment of pain and other symptoms in fibromyalgia: A randomized controlled study. Bioelectromagnetics. 2018; :. doi: 10.1002/bem.22127. PubMed PMID:29709070 .
- Yuan, J, Xin, F, Jiang, W. Underlying Signaling Pathways and Therapeutic Applications of Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields in Bone Repair. Cell. Physiol. Biochem. 2018;46 (4):1581-1594. doi: 10.1159/000489206. PubMed PMID:29694967 .
- Nardoni, M, Della Valle, E, Liberti, M, Relucenti, M, Casadei, MA, Paolicelli, P et al.. Can Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Trigger On-Demand Drug Release from High-Tm Magnetoliposomes?. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2018;8 (4):. doi: 10.3390/nano8040196. PubMed PMID:29584700 PubMed Central PMC5923526.
- Bragin, DE, Bragina, OA, Hagberg, S, Nemoto, EM. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Mitigates High Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Induced Microvascular Shunting (MVS) in Rats. Acta Neurochir. Suppl. 2018;126 :93-95. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-65798-1_20. PubMed PMID:29492540 .
- Seo, N, Lee, SH, Ju, KW, Woo, J, Kim, B, Kim, S et al.. Low-frequency pulsed electromagnetic field pretreated bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote the regeneration of crush-injured rat mental nerve. Neural Regen Res. 2018;13 (1):145-153. doi: 10.4103/1673-5374.224383. PubMed PMID:29451219 PubMed Central PMC5840980.
- Thabet, AAE, Elsodany, AM, Battecha, KH, Alshehri, MA, Refaat, B. High-intensity laser therapy versus pulsed electromagnetic field in the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea. J Phys Ther Sci. 2017;29 (10):1742-1748. doi: 10.1589/jpts.29.1742. PubMed PMID:29184281 PubMed Central PMC5684002.
- Huegel, J, Choi, DS, Nuss, CA, Minnig, MCC, Tucker, JJ, Kuntz, AF et al.. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy at different frequencies and durations on rotator cuff tendon-to-bone healing in a rat model. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2018;27 (3):553-560. doi: 10.1016/j.jse.2017.09.024. PubMed PMID:29174271 PubMed Central PMC5835831.
- Szemerszky, R, Szabolcs, Z, Bogdány, T, Jánossy, G, Thuróczy, G, Köteles, F et al.. No effect of a pulsed magnetic field on induced ischemic muscle pain. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Physiol. Behav. 2018;184 :55-59. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2017.11.005. PubMed PMID:29127072 .
- Ehnert, S, Fentz, AK, Schreiner, A, Birk, J, Wilbrand, B, Ziegler, P et al.. Extremely low frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields cause antioxidative defense mechanisms in human osteoblasts via induction of •O2- and H2O2. Sci Rep. 2017;7 (1):14544. doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-14983-9. PubMed PMID:29109418 PubMed Central PMC5673962.
- Jung, JG, Park, JH, Kim, SC, Kang, KH, Cho, JH, Cho, JW et al.. Effectiveness of pulsed electromagnetic field for pain caused by placement of initial orthodontic wire in female orthodontic patients: A preliminary single-blind randomized clinical trial. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2017;152 (5):582-591. doi: 10.1016/j.ajodo.2017.04.022. PubMed PMID:29103436 .
- Capelli, E, Torrisi, F, Venturini, L, Granato, M, Fassina, L, Lupo, GFD et al.. Low-Frequency Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Is Able to Modulate miRNAs in an Experimental Cell Model of Alzheimer's Disease. J Healthc Eng. 2017;2017 :. doi: 10.1155/2017/2530270. PubMed PMID:29072895 .
- Capelli, E, Torrisi, F, Venturini, L, Granato, M, Fassina, L, Lupo, GFD et al.. Low-Frequency Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Is Able to Modulate miRNAs in an Experimental Cell Model of Alzheimer's Disease. J Healthc Eng. 2017;2017 :2530270. doi: 10.1155/2017/2530270. PubMed PMID:29065581 PubMed Central PMC5434238.
- Lu, ZY, Zhou, HS, Su, ZX, Qi, J, Zhang, J, Xue, GH et al.. Therapeutic ultrasound plus pulsed electromagnetic field improves recovery from peripheral arterial disease in hypertension. Am J Transl Res. 2017;9 (9):4184-4194. . PubMed PMID:28979692 PubMed Central PMC5622261.
- Nieuwenhuijsen, K, Schoutens, AMC, Frings-Dresen, MHW, Sluiter, JK. Evaluation of a randomized controlled trial on the effect on return to work with coaching combined with light therapy and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for workers with work-related chronic stress. BMC Public Health. 2017;17 (1):761. doi: 10.1186/s12889-017-4720-y. PubMed PMID:28969697 PubMed Central PMC5625706.
- Pagani, S, Veronesi, F, Aldini, NN, Fini, M. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I, a Debilitating and Poorly Understood Syndrome. Possible Role for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields: A Narrative Review. Pain Physician. 2017;20 (6):E807-E822. . PubMed PMID:28934787 .
- Nayback-Beebe, AM, Yoder, LH, Goff, BJ, Arzola, S, Weidlich, C. The effect of pulsed electromagnetic frequency therapy on health-related quality of life in military service members with chronic low back pain. Nurs Outlook. ;65 (5S):S26-S33. doi: 10.1016/j.outlook.2017.07.012. PubMed PMID:28893387 .
- Tschon, M, Veronesi, F, Contartese, D, Sartori, M, Martini, L, Vincenzi, F et al.. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields and platelet rich plasma in preventing osteoclastogenesis in an in vitro model of osteolysis. J. Cell. Physiol. 2018;233 (3):2645-2656. doi: 10.1002/jcp.26143. PubMed PMID:28786478 .
- Krath, A, Klüter, T, Stukenberg, M, Zielhardt, P, Gollwitzer, H, Harrasser, N et al.. Electromagnetic transduction therapy in non-specific low back pain: A prospective randomised controlled trial. J Orthop. 2017;14 (3):410-415. doi: 10.1016/j.jor.2017.06.016. PubMed PMID:28736490 PubMed Central PMC5510490.
- Li, B, Bi, J, Li, W, Huang, S, Zhang, S, Zhao, J et al.. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on histomorphometry and osteocalcin in disuse osteoporosis rats. Technol Health Care. 2017;25 (S1):13-20. doi: 10.3233/THC-171301. PubMed PMID:28582887 .
- Zhou, J, Liao, Y, Zeng, Y, Xie, H, Fu, C, Li, N et al.. Effect of intervention initiation timing of pulsed electromagnetic field on ovariectomy-induced osteoporosis in rats. Bioelectromagnetics. 2017;38 (6):456-465. doi: 10.1002/bem.22059. PubMed PMID:28510268 .
- Martiny, K. Novel Augmentation Strategies in Major Depression. Dan Med J. 2017;64 (4):. . PubMed PMID:28385173 .
- Bilgin, HM, Çelik, F, Gem, M, Akpolat, V, Yıldız, İ, Ekinci, A et al.. Effects of local vibration and pulsed electromagnetic field on bone fracture: A comparative study. Bioelectromagnetics. 2017;38 (5):339-348. doi: 10.1002/bem.22043. PubMed PMID:28236321 .
- Few, J, Gold, M, Sadick, N. Prospective Internally Controlled Blind Reviewed Clinical Evaluation of Cryolipolysis Combined With Multipolar Radiofrequency andVaripulseTechnology for Enhanced Subject Results in Circumferential Fat Reduction and Skin Laxity of the Flanks. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15 (11):1354-1358. . PubMed PMID:28095547 .
- Muramatsu, Y, Matsui, T, Deie, M, Sato, K. Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Stimulation Promotes Anti-cell Proliferative Activity in Doxorubicin-treated Mouse Osteosarcoma Cells. In Vivo. 2017;31 (1):61-68. doi: 10.21873/invivo.11026. PubMed PMID:28064222 PubMed Central PMC5354149.