What is PEMF Therapy exactly?
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy or PEMF Therapy is one of the most exciting and useful discoveries in the history of complementary and alternative health-care. PEMF is a form of energy therapy that uses devices that emit pulsating electromagnetic fields, these electromagnetic vibrations are tuned at specific frequencies.
PEMF Therapy is more than 60 years old with thousands of peer-reviewed study’s proving both its safety and effectiveness. Because it’s not a drug and not easily profited from, it has been swept under the rug and remains largely unknown, even to the most well known medical professionals.
Regardless of their ignorance, if used with a bit of practical knowledge PEMF Therapy can produce miraculous short and long term benefits both physiologically and neurologically for it’s user. Owning your own PEMF system means you can turn it On or OFF at will, it won’t accept money and won’t complain about working all night long.
What makes PEMF devices different from Electrotherapy products is that they focus on specific frequencies that help to fine-tune cells’ mitochondria. Improved mitochondrial efficiency results in enhanced cell energy, lower oxidative stress, more effective detoxification resulting in faster recovery time and more- complete healing. The results are a rapid and lasting enhancement in the health and daytime performance of the user.
There are dozens of PEMF manufacturers; however, none of the copycats manufacture PEMF devices that have the correct frequency range due to the best mechanisms already being patented decades ago. They also lack long enough application time essential for tuning-up mitochondrial efficiency throughout the entire body.
While the benefits of PEMF Therapy are many, the best PEMF systems can provide these unique benefits to its owner during regular use.
- Better Sleep: No more sleeping pills!
- Enhanced Flexibility: useful for Lumbar issues, Arthritis and where muscle spasms occur frequently and are long lasting as in Parkinson’s
- Enhanced Motor Coordination: Helpful for those with Parkinson’s, Alzheimers and those of age where motor coordination begins to decline; in professional and amateur sports of all kind to give you an edge
- Improved Strength and Stamina: useful for everyone, not just sports professionals and fitness experts, whether climbing mountains or just walking up flights of stairs
- Faster Trauma Recovery: we get you back on your feet and back to work faster than any other tool in the world
- Mood Elevation: whether it’s simple depression or caused by suffering PTSD or most other neurological disorders
To learn more about the benefits of PEMF and study them in detail visit the World’s Largest Online Resource of PEMF Therapy. Organized alphabetically from Alzheimer’s — Wound Care. You’ll find thousands of peer-reviewed research articles to help you make sensible, realistic deductions that any PEMF therapy enthusiast who wants to use PEMF to enhance the lives of themselves and loved ones.
Remember that motto “God helps those who help themselves.” Over the last 14 years, EarthPulse claims to have devised experimental techniques to help just about anything.
Originally posted on https://medium.com/magnetic-stimulation-therapy-for-a-healthier/what-is-pemf-therapy-and-what-are-its-benefits-c3998ee4d2b5?source=rss—-f6fbed23e830—4